June 22, 2018
Jicama & Cucumber Salad with Red Chile Dressing
Raw food - cleansing, even if you don't do it all the time, well worth it as often as possible. Plus, it's super easy!!
Here's an idea for you! A great and savory summer salad with a bite.
- ½ tablespoons mild-flavored honey
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 teaspoons minced onion
- 1-1½ teaspoons mild-to-medium-hot New Mexican red chile powder, plus more for garnish
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 2 cups diced peeled jicama (about ½ medium; see Note)
- 1 medium English cucumber, peeled, seeded and diced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint